The Poetry Society’s school membership is a great way to bring poetry to life in the classroom.
- Quarterly issues of our members’ newsletter, Poetry News.
- Quarterly copies of The Poetry Review, Britain’s leading poetry magazine featuring new work by the best contemporary poets (secondary only).
- A copy of either Jumpstart Poetry in the Secondary School or The Poetry Book for Primary Schools, filled with lesson plans and tips to support teachers using poetry in the classroom.
- Sets of Poems on the Underground posters delivered throughout the year.
- Free access to our Poets in Schools placement service offering advice about working with poets in education, and access to our nationwide network of experienced poet educators.
- Stickers, pens and other poetry goodies.
- News about all our projects and work with schools
Want to find out how Poetry Society membership can support your school’s Artsmark? Get in touch.
Primary school membership
Secondary school membership
If you would like to find out more, or if you would prefer to pay via an invoice, please email the Education Team or call us on 020 7420 9880.