Congratulations to Poetry Society Member Wendy Holborow, winner of this year’s Pre-Raphaelite Society Poetry Prize for her poem ‘The Noble Working Men’.
- First place: Wendy Holborow, ‘The Noble Working Men’
- Second place: John Gallas, “Frederick Sandys Drawing Clouds”
- Third place: Tista Austin, ‘After Millais’
- Poet-in-Residence’s commendation: John Gallas, ‘John Brett explains to his wife a day out with no drawing’
- Editor’s commendation: Maria Bennett, ‘et Spiritus’
Congratulations to all winners, whose work will be published in the spring 2017 issue of the PRS Review. The PRS is the international society for the study of the lives and art of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood.
1 March 2017