Want to enter the competition but not sure where to start? Written a poem but want to edit it to perfection? We have a whole range of resources to help you out.
- Five-time Foyle Young Poet of the Year Helen Mort explores creating a poem about the things unsaid.
- Now sure where to start editing? Twice Foyle Young Poet of the Year Holly Hopkins takes you through the whole process, using examples from her own notebook.
- Read the 2016 anthologies of winners for inspiration: the top 15 anthology and the commended anthology are both free to view online.
- Try some writing prompts from The Poetry School.
- For lots more resources, features and challenges, go to Young Poets Network.