A deeply relaxing afternoon of aromatherapy, mindfulness and practical meditations for stress release.
In this sensual workshop we will re-connect with our senses through scent, breathing and body scan techniques. Focusing on stress reduction, we will explore the best essential oils for calm, learn some practical de-stress tools, and experience some simple but powerful mini meditations to still your mind.
In this workshop you will discover:
- Practical tools to find your calm
- A selection of short guided meditations using aromatherapy, gemstones, breathing and body scan techniques.
- 8 wonderful calming essential oils for stress reduction.
- How to use aromatherapy in every day life.
- You will also choose, create and take home your own bespoke aromatherapy blend for inner calm.
1. To learn and experience the benefits, blending notes, aroma and mood of 8 different essential oils to calm your mind and relax your body.
2. To learn and try different styles of meditation including
- an aromatic exploration with your chosen oil
- a guided gem stone meditation
- a body scan technique for relaxation
4. To create your own essential oil blend for calm or sleep to take home.
5. To enjoy a deeply relaxing afternoon of ‘you time’.
The practical stuff:
Refreshments and snacks will be available throughout the afternoon.
We will be seated on the floor for some of the session. Chairs are available if you prefer not to be on the floor.
This workshop will be run by Amelia the owner of The Blissful Art and Rebecca, the owner of Emotiv Aromatherapy.
Rebecca is a qualified aromatherapist and botanical formulator, corporate escapee and well-being advocate. She has been passionate about the healing power of plants on so many levels since discovering aromatherapy many years ago. She has been constantly drawn to the study of botanical ingredients for both nurturing the body and healing the soul. www.EmotivAromatherapy.com
Amelia is a wellness coach, mindfulness guide, and an artist. She discovered mindfulness while she was fighting anxiety at work in her corporate years and she felt amazed by how much peace and wisdom mindfulness brought into her life. She left behind the no-purpose corporate life to share the gift of mindfulness and creativity with people who are curious and willing to embrace it.
18 + only.