Do you want to enjoy life and yourself more? Are you seeking balance, inner peace, and serenity? Are you looking to relieves stress and live more connected?
If your answer is yes then join me for a calm and relaxing Saturday afternoon to learn how to apply mindfulness in your life.
Our busy lives rarely allow us to have a personal space for breathing, finding inner peace and creating calm. But this can be changed from inside out.
This workshop is about learning to live mindfully, to release the busyness of your mind, learning how to let go of pain and suffering and creating space for calm and serenity.
You will discover your inner power to embrace happiness within you, to make peace with your worries, improve your relationships by cultivating kindness and allowing yourself to live life at ease.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Easy steps to apply mindfulness in your day to day life.
- How to still your busy mind and learn to allow yourself to embrace silence.
- Meditation techniques and how to choose the meditation type that feels right for you.
- How to cultivate kindness and improve your relationships
What to expect
- Meditate and learn different styles of meditation.
- Learn practical tools to relax and apply in your life
- Learn to love yourself more
– learn meditation techniques for anchoring into the present moment
– learn practical tools to learn to live mindfully and improve your well-being
– meet new like-minded people
A little bit about your host:
Amelia Miraut is the owner of The Blissful Art, a mobile wellness and creative studio with a mission to facilitate wellbeing. She is a wellness coach, mindfulness guide, and a jewellery artisan.
She discovered mindfulness while she was fighting with her own anxiety and she felt amazed how much peace and wisdom mindfulness brought into her life. Being grateful for the benefits she gained practising mindfulness, she started to share the gift of mindfulness with people who are curious and willing to embrace it.
18 + only.