Congratulations to Poetry Society Members Ellora Sutton, Eithne Cullen and Wendy Holborow who finished first, second and third in the Pre-Raphaelite Society Poetry Prize.
1. Ellora Sutton: First Prize: The Branding of Elgiva
2. Eithne Cullen: Second Prize: Dear Miss Morris
3. Wendy Holborow: Third Prize: The Order of Release 1746
4. Karl Merrick: Vice President’s Commendation: The Dance of Salome
5. Andria Cooke: Poet-In-Residence’s Commendation: Reflections
The PRS is the international society for the study of the lives and art of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood. The competition is judged by the Editor of the Society’s Review and by the Society’s Poet-in-Residence. All the winning poems will be featured in an upcoming issue of the PRS Review.
16 March 2020