Get multi-user access for your organisation through an institutional subscription to the UK’s leading poetry journal The Poetry Review.
Since it was founded in 1912, The Poetry Review has been home to the world’s best writing – by both internationally renowned and emerging poets, newcomers and Nobel Prize winners.
As well as receiving every new issue, subscriptions also include a digital archive that currently includes six years of past issues, going back to the Winter 2013 issue.
Access to the digital edition of The Poetry Review is optimised for library/institutional use:
- Delivered on the Exact Editions platform.
- IP authenticated access – no requirements to login with username and password
- Remote/EzProxy access for registered users off site, as well as Shibboleth authentication.
- Fully searchable archive. Search by keyword and using Boolean operators. Each individual page has a persistent URL.
- Detailed statistical reporting provided in the administrator account.
- Extensive linking of each issue, including URLs, e-mail addresses, post codes and page numbers.
For more information and to subscribe visit the Exact Editions website or call +44 (0)20 3116 0155.